8.29.2011

Oh What Fun!

The dark clouds we drove into on our way to Scolefeild Lake.
We left the 100 degree sunny day in Mona for this.

And thank goodness we did!!! It rained and we watched lighting!
The cooler weather was so needed.
Only we were dressed for 100 degrees and no rain.
Woops

Cailyn got ahold of the camera. She's actually pretty good!

This one is my favorite! Can you guess what it is?

This one is my least favorite. Makes me so dizzy.

Dad and our fish! I caught two! Corey only caught one.
Neener neener neener!

And Cailyns fish.
She was too scared to actually touch any of the fish so she just ran up and down the docks without a life jacket on. Kind of miraculous she never fell in.

Scolefield Lake from the fish cleaning station.

We also caught some crawdads! They taste just like lobster!!!
You only eat the tail though so you kinda need like 50 of them to have a real meal.
Corey let me eat them all because I accidentally squirted guts all over trying to open my first one.
He must have lost his appetite.

Our three trout cooking over an open fire! Corey cooked them perfect too!
They were so good!!

Cooking our pretend lobster. When they turn red, they are done!

Another lovely picture by Cailyn.
 I think I might have a little photographer on my hands!
Well this is the recap of our weekend!

Pin It

0 comments: