11.11.2008

Mommy Time!

So I get a little starved for attention by about day 6 when Corey is at work.
I start snapping pictures of Cailyn and I in hopes that she will smile.

She more or less just gets blinded by the flash and starts to get mad. That and she would rather suck on the camera then have it blast her with light.


This was actually the first shot I took. She was just chillin on me (I love it!) and I grabbed the camera to save the moment FOREVER. Luckily for Cailyn, DADDY comes home today!!! I will get the much needed adult attention and she will get a someone new to look at! We all WIN!
PS. For the few of you who noticed my hair line....It was not intentional! My hair all fell out when I had Cailyn and its starting to grow back. I just happened to loose it all at my hairline. I only mentioned it because it was about all I could notice when I looked!



6 comments:

Momza said...

Sadie,
You look GREAT! And your baby girl is just a sweetie!

The Dorman Family said...

Your little girl has the greatest cheeks. Im afraid Id be one of those people that would squeeze them. I dont blame you I would be attention starved too. I hate it when Aaron is gone.

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Ahhh, yes. I know how you feel. Those last couple days can be VERY LONG! YOu need a calling in church! That is what keeps me so busy! I also lost hair with Isaac, mine is growing back too. It is almost as long as the rest of my bangs now. Not fun!

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

I grew up in Mona....do you know the Gooches? Yup, thats my family. I have links to them all on my blog. I am a friend of momza's. You have a cute blog. I also lived in AK. Just moved from there.

Anna said...

Sadie you are such a cute girl! I didn't even notice the hair!

Asherbie said...

Cute hair! You can pull it off! I on the other hand.. it's better this way. Anyway, you two are cute girls and I love that you guys look alike. She's another crazy Alaskan! Love you!