Well here I am in this home of mine. Not a single sound besides the hum of the fans.
My oldest girl is with her Aunt Lisa on a grand adventure.
My youngest girl is sleeping soundly in her crib jail.
I have a semi clean house but I can't get away from this nagging urge to blog!
I can't remember the last time my house was this quite at 11:30am on a Monday.
I bet it was when I only had one baby and she was napping.
Its Labour Day.
I grew up thinking it was a mean holiday made up by dad to make us work.
I didn't understand how he got the banks, post office and schools to close down though.
Maybe it was just all the dads in general coming together to form a silly holiday for kids to work.
I must admit, I have worked the whole weekend.
Its so deep in my DNA now that I just must work this holiday weekend as not to upset
the delicate balance that is life.
I'll teach my kids that this weekend was created for work too.
Work is so good for kids! I'm not sure why we don't make them work more.
I mean, you do need to work as much as you play.
If you work hard, you can play hard.
Its a another delicate balance of life.
Corey is headed home today as well.
This is his birthday week.
Yes, I believe in birthday weeks.
If it takes 9 months to get a kid here, I feel like a week to celebrate the efforts is only fair.
I also think the moms should get a big party for every kid she brings into the world.
Corey is turning the big 2-8. Knocking on ol'30's door. Well, standing on the porch anyway.
Mr. Corey and I met when were but 23 years old So young. So dumb. So many fun adventures.
The delicate balance of life as allowed us two beautiful children and a home to be proud of.
And no grey hairs.
Really. We both have thick, lucious brown hair with no grey.
Its a blessing I'm sure for working during Labour Day weekend.
Currenly.
Almost 28years old.
Back then. About 24 years old. Maybe 25.
The wee lad. 23 years old. Maybe even 22. Not really sure actually.


0 comments:
Post a Comment