12.08.2010

Status Update

I saw my doctor Tuesday morning (12/7) and I was
3cm dilated, 80% thinned out
and the babies head was on the runway
in go mode
and ready for lift off.
My whole uterus had shifted from a a posterior position
to an anterior position. 
Anterior as in like on top of my
bladder,
pelvis and
yeah.
I feel a little hand or hands rubbing my gut from time to time.
I feel her hick ups each and every night. 
I feel her feet as they try to find  nice place to rest in my rib cage
or diaphragm.
She takes my breath away.
Literally.
I'm in love though.
I'm ready to meet her.
I'm ready to kiss her.
I'm ready to have a name for her.
We don't have a name yet.
So, we wait.
Wait for that contraction pattern that sends me to the hospital.
Or to crazy town.
That's a place in my head that I go to sometimes
and hide.
So
hopefully the next post will be pictures of our little
girl Cunningham
with her very sane mother
and really happy big sister.
And if things really go well
Corey will make it home
on time.

1 comments:

Momza said...

thinking of you everyday, holding good thoughts that you have a strong, beautiful labor and delivery!
Sending many hugs over the Rockies to YOU!