39 weeks ago we argued about getting pregnant.
39 weeks ago I was having my 27th birthday.
39 weeks ago Cailyn was completely oblivious to the idea of a sister.
Today I'm 1 week away from meeting my little girl.
I know its normal to having crazy feelings and emotions about having your second child.
My mind races.
What is she like?
Will she be like Cailyn?
Will Cailyn like her?
How am I going to be a good mom to two kids?
How am I going to get anything done?
Why didn't I potty train Cailyn sooner?
The list goes on and on and very predicable.
What I don't need to worry about is the support I'll have.
Corey.
Mom and Dad.
Sisters.
Grandma and Grandpa Benson.
Neighbors.
Friends.
I have more then I deserve.
I am blessed with a good life.
I have so many people in my life that I love and can rely on.
So thanks.
39 weeks doesn't seem so crazy anymore.

1 comments:
Your feelings are NOT crazy! Totally normal!! I remember wondering if I could POSSIBLY love my second baby as much as I adored my first--how could that happen? And then, a wonderful amazing thing happened the day my Danielle was born--my heart doubled in size.
Love you, thinking of you. Can't wait to hear your birth story! Stay hydrated and focused! Wish I was there!
Post a Comment