12.10.2010

Due Date

I really thought I'd have a baby by now.
I know its only my due date and all but
I had Cailyn 3 days early
so why not this
one?
I get it. Every
pregnancy
is
different.
Blah, Blah, Blah.

Still.
I had had hope and now I just have time.
Waiting on that time when
this baby decides to
make her grand entrance into the
cold world.

I am to learn patience I guess.
And build my discomfort tolerance.



2 comments:

Momza said...

she will be here before you know it!
hang in there!

Also, as I was going thru our Christmas boxes, I came across a lovely christmas card from "Sister Sadie Hansen" and a sweet note inside with her testimony written in it!
How cool is that?!

Asherbie said...

Hope your little one made her grand entrance! Thinking of you and hoping you guys are well. Merry Christmas!