Today is Monday.
A hard day to feel thankful for much.
But I am thankful.
I'm thankful for the rain.
I'm thankful for the snow that is coming.
I'm thankful for a really mellow day spent in the kitchen and watching cartoons with Cailyn.
I'm even thankful that Corey is working in his shop fixing things.
You see, all these things bring about greater things in the long run.
Rain will help my garden grow next summer.
The snow will do something to my bulbs that help them grow big and beautiful in the spring.
The day spent in the kitchen will feed Corey for a week while he's at work.
Watching cartoons with Cailyn gives me a break from being on my feet and keeps the swelling down.
Corey in the shop fixing things keeps our vehicles running smoothly.
And even though its Monday and I have to say good bye to Corey today,
I feel thankful that we have financial security because of all his hard work.
Sometimes blessings don't look like blessings at all.
But today is a blessing and I'm dang thankful.

0 comments:
Post a Comment