11.07.2010

Thankfuls- Day Seven

I'm thankful today for quiet moments.
For a few minutes to myself without anyone else in the house.
I can think.
I can not think.
I can just sit.
No matter what I do, its okay.
Its sunny out, the warm before the storm.
Much like life, there always seems to be that moment when you think all is perfect.
Right before the storm.
Our next little storm will be here in 4 weeks
so I am basking in the quiet moment.
I'm as much thankful for my little storms as I am
for this quiet and simple moment.


1 comments:

Ian and Beth Leach said...

When you say 'quite' do you mean 'guiet'? I bask in the quiet moments also. I get a lot more than you because I don't have a demanding toddler that is only quiet when she's asleep. I still enjoy my quiet moments though.