Here we are.
Cailyn has turned TWO.
She went to Alaska to see Grandma and Grandpa.
She got to play with cousins and aunts.
Her daddy got her a slip and slide before he headed to work.
She doesn't get to play with it until he gets home though.
Heck, she doesn't even get cake until he gets home!
ha.
Here are some things we love about Cailyn.
-She is always making us smile.
-Cailyn is so so pretty.
-She is so smart and always wants to learn new words.
-Cailyn is a big helper! That will be nice when the new baby comes!
-She loves to play outside.
-She likes to pick flowers.
-Cailyn is a tender heart and loves little kids.
-She loves to play with her friends.
-She gives the best hugs and loves.
We love our baby girl so much.
Happy Birthday Cailyn Girl!

3 comments:
One reason that I don't want to have kids is that as long as they're getting older, I'm getting older too. Just another validation of that. It works with other people's kids though too. Seeing my friends and family's kids growing older, I just feel so old myself. Thanks Cailyn!! :(
I can't believe she's 2!!!! That's awesome!
Wow, your daughter is getting cuter by the minute!! And she is growing fast!! I didn't know you were pregnant! (I haven't been in the blog world for a while since these past few days...) Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment