5.24.2010

Homer Alaska

Well ya know, we have to take a cute picture.

Cailyn goes to the ocean for the first time! She really liked that the water would chase her!

The group minus Clay who was taking the pictures.  My two sisters, Tessa and Lisa and my niece Taegan.


Not sure if you can see the stick or not but she carried that stick and flowers all over Homer! It was pretty funny!

Sorry about the glare in all the pictures, I didn't know my lens was dirty!  I was pretty upset when I looked at the pictures but what do ya do?
Not much.
Homer was super fun though. It was about 50 degrees with some wind but all in all it was way nice!
I feel bad that Utah was getting snow while I was getting sun shine. 
Okay, I don't feel that bad!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i love homer. it so pretty there!!!