We hadn't planned on getting an ultrasound today at my appointment.
Just blood work, pee in a cup and hear the heart beat.
No heartbeat.
Bit harry scary.
So off to the lab for some picture taking.
Here is our heartbeat less but really with a very strong heartbeat baby.
I'd like to think its a boy.
Looks like a boy to me.
Minus not seeing any proof.
Hope you enjoy our alien baby for the time being.
Due Date: December 10, 2010
That info is for Clay and Lisa, in case you are making any plans.
:)




3 comments:
Look at that little nubbin! So adorable aren't they! Congratulations! I bet it's a boy too...
I didn't know you were pregnant! (I haven't been blogging for a while..), congratulations!! And Cailyn is growing fast and getting cuter by the minute!! What a pretty family!!
He looks just like Cailyn! Haha. So excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet him. Okay, so I have said he two times....hopefully it will help to decide the gender of the baby.
Post a Comment