So I have been meaning to blog about how Cailyn started walking on the 8th. I don't have a good video of it or even a picture so I think that derailed my intentions. Sorry.
So yes, Cailyn is walking!!!! She still likes to sport the crawl but if she has her daddy there to walk too, she's all about the foot action!!!
August 8th, 2009
Age: one year-10 weeks old
Next mission: Potty training
2020: Moving Again
6 years ago

6 comments:
Good luck with that!!!
Hey when do you want to have your party?!
Walking! Your life just got a lot more busy! And potty training! Ugh! Isaac is trying, but I am not ready! Good luck!
Woohoo! Now the fun really begins! Get on your runnin shoes Momma!
Yay for walking!!! Talking is right around the corner!
Walking is so cute at that age. I can't wait to see some pictures. I love it when they can walk - it makes life easier. -Angela
Post a Comment