We went to Fish Lake Lodge this week and had a great time! Grandma and Grandpa Benson came with us too! These are the "rustic" cabins we stayed in. I forgot my camera so we were using Grandma's and I was practicing using the timer! I love timed pictures!!!


Fishing while we wait to check in.

Some of the boats on the lake, we rented a pontoon boat for half a day but only Grandpa and Corey were tough enough to brave the wind and rain!!! I lasted a couple of hours in the early morning before the wind picked up. Besides that, I didn't bring a pair of shoes....just sandals. I am so dumb.

Going for a walk before the fishermen get back.

The whole clan! The cabin was SO small and SO old!!! But it was camping and it was fun!

Gotta love Cailyns long jons under her shorts!!

First big fish of the trip!!! Caught by the Alaskan!!!!!! It was a nasty carp but it was still a good fight and it was a big one!! I also caught the first trout on the boat. Just saying.

Chillin with Grandma

The lodge in the background and the marina, the Lodge was way old too! The roof was sagging! Scary!
All in all we had a really good time! We ended up coming home a night early though because the weather was really bad and there was no sense in staying another night just to pack up and leave the next morning. The beds were murder. We can't wait to go back next year though!!! We found another lodge down the road though that was much more updated so I think we'll stay there instead!!!
2 comments:
Love the pics, Sadie! You are one HOT MAMA! And kudos for catching the first fish! I've only been pseudo - fishing once (long story) and I never caught anything. Where were you vacationing? Utah?
Sadie you probably think we've dropped off the face of the earth. My computer crashed and lost EVERYTHING! I am still trying to get it back right. I need email addresses! The pictures are great and you look wonderful and so does Cailyn and Corey. We can hardly wait to come out there. Oh, this is Mom by the way, not Lisa.
Post a Comment