Tuesday I am picking up our new puppy!! Corey wants to name him Bowser but we'll talk about that more when he gets home. Oh yeah, we are getting a pure-breed Rottweiler. I put in a link below for all you who already know EVERYTHING there is to know about the breed. I myself who knew it all learned a few things!
I'm not sure if he's 6 or 8 weeks old but I will know when I pick him up! We are getting him from Corey's cousin who bred his own rottweiler. We are really happy to know that both parents are good dogs.
Check back in soon to see pictures!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rottweiler
2020: Moving Again
6 years ago

2 comments:
good luck!! cailyn is going to love a new friend!!!!
DUDE!!! You totally freaked me out. I thought that you were pregnant and I'd somehow missed the first announcement and you were giving us an update. Rottweiler though? Yikes! Those dogs seem so freakin mean. Maybe it's because of my childhood of waiting at the bus stop trying not to get eaten by the Gagnon's Rottweilers.
Post a Comment