I'm the wifey to Corey and mommy to Cailyn Jade and Carly Sade. I'm a daughter, sister, neice, aunt, daughter in law, sister in law,cousin, granddaughter and friend. I like to watch it snow, I wear cowboy boots, and love spring flowers. This is the story of my life and all the lives that make it wonderful. Enjoy.
I guess you could say I had a hard time picking which one I liked best. If you have a favorite, please share! Thanks again to Keylee, you rock Lil' Lady!
8
comments:
Anonymous
said...
saide those are the cutest pictures ever!!! I love the first one and want a copy!!!
Kudos to the photographer! They're all lovely. I especially like the one of you and Cailyn on the bridge and the one of Cailyn with the umbrella and the flower.
8 comments:
saide those are the cutest pictures ever!!! I love the first one and want a copy!!!
Cailyn is flat out adorable!!! And her momma looks fantastic!
I love it!! What a great job Keylee did. You and your little girl look so beautiful!
I love it!! What a great job Keylee did. You and your little girl look so beautiful!
Sadie, Cailyn always looks cute, but I haven't seen pictures of you in a while, and WOW, you look amazing. Such a cute mommy! -Angela
Kudos to the photographer! They're all lovely. I especially like the one of you and Cailyn on the bridge and the one of Cailyn with the umbrella and the flower.
I just wanna know how I can order copies of these pics--They are absolutely beautiful--LOVE THEM
Proud Grandma says "Way to go everyone!"....I have to have some pictures too!
Post a Comment