6.27.2009

My Mothers Daughter

My gladiolus's are getting so big and about 4 of them are about to bloom!!!! Everything in this bed is a perennial.
All the corn a person could want!

And even more CORN!!! Yay!!!!


The newest addition to the family, my annual patch. Adds some much needed color to the front yard.



My pea's that tower over the beats and onions. I have started another row of pea's as well as garlic chives from seeds.




Lavender. The flower of smart people. And good smelling people.


I love these little darlings!! The close up during the day but open about 5-6ish and they are so pretty!! Don't mind that pesky weed off to the side. Its gone. I plucked his life away as soon as I took the picture.

They should really call this the wedding lily! I always think of weddings when I see these!

Very first COSMO of the year! So cute!

My new rose for the front yard. She has a sister and she is yellow.
Here you go mom! My garden as of TODAY. Its not fancy or anything but I like it! Hopefully you and dad can come down and help us eat the corn!

2 comments:

Tessa's Blog said...

WOW is all I can say--Sadie your yard looks amazing I really mean that I mean I actually had a thought go through my head that I would love to have a yard like that--then I thought about how much time I would have to spend out there and it quickly went away--but WOW is all I can say. I bet your neighbors are sooooo jealous!

Anna said...

You Hansen's you're such green thumbs. I can't wait til we get a house and we can start growing stuff!