7.01.2009

Its Gone

So I was trying to keep up another blog about my diet adventures. It wasn't working. I never blogged there since no one ever read it anyway. Sure it could have been a way to journal but lets just be honest, that's lame. If you are going to journal, get a cute little book and keep it to yourself. Moving on.

My other blog was about how I was trying to lose some weight and gain some better health. I joined Weight Watchers on the last Monday of October in 2008. I weighted in at a hefty 208lbs. Don't judge. As of today I am at 165lbs. My goal is 160lbs so I feel like I've really come a long way! Some of you might be thinking, "TMI!!". But TMI is telling you things that only my journal should see. I'm not too worried about telling my weight since its a human error that we all have to guess one anther's weight anyway. Example: Your in the mall and you see a lady/man who has the body type you may be attracted to, want to have someday or otherwise and you think, "I bet she/he is about ___lbs." and think one day you too would like to be that. Or maybe you see someone who is very obese and think, "I'll never get that big, I bet they weigh ___lbs. ". We all do it. Right or wrong, we just do. Thankfully its a thought and no one hears those! Moving on.

Since I deleted my other blog I'll just keep those of you who care updated on this one. Even if you don't care, maybe you just need some inspiration. Or motivation. Or something to read while the paint dries. I don't mind if you read this. Have at it! I'll even maybe one day possibly put up my before and after pictures. We'll see.

0 comments: