Cailyn finally got to wear her snow suit!! And it was almost too small! I think I'll just wash it and pack it. You never know, we may have another girl. Its a 50/50 chance thing you know. I'm not "with child" if you thought I was hinting at something. I'm planning on it but no "seeds" have been planted yet. Oh mercy, this was supposed to be about our snow day!!! Corey was working on his shed in the snow and we got our duds on to go hang out for a bit. He's working on it today too but no snow!!! Whoot Hoot!
My mom is here too! She came down to drive with Lisa back to Alaska. I'll post more on that later! I'm sure some of you just thought, "Utah to Alaska, in a car?". And yes, there is a road all the way!

2 comments:
Hey I think we have less snow than you do!! We do have a lot of packed down ice and slush which is worse in my opinion. Anyway can I just say that you look amazing!! So skinny! Sadie you've done it--I know you have a little ways to go before you are where you want to be, but you look great!
Sadie you look awesome!!
Post a Comment