
Grandma Hansen "Hanny" and Cailyn enjoying the nice Utah spring-like weather!!! Cailyn got her first dose of natural minerals!!!

I think she likes it.

Yum, left overs on my lips!

She really liked to crawl in it. She really liked the clumps, she could really bite into those!

We are having tons of fun with my mom here! Its nice out (finally) so we have been able to be outside most of the day! We were filling my garden boxes up with topsoil and will top it off with compost today. I can't wait to start planting and have summer be here! We will be sure to update more of our time with mom here!
4 comments:
what the crap!!! I thought that you had snow!!! I am so sick of AK right now and soooo over winter and snow. Cailyn looks great. I'm sure it's nice having your mom there for a little bit, I sure like her.
I wish we had dirt with no fire ants in it..... that looks like fun! Your beds look great. We just got a freeze last night that wiped out tons of our veggies. Good things a started SO MANY from seed! We have plenty of back-up. Have fun with your mom there! She is great!
I am glad you having fun with your Mom but we want her back in Alaska. She needs to help me keep my plants alive.
The first photo has 3 precious things in it:
1-- Cailyn! What's not to love?!!
2--A Granma!! Yowza!
3--Bright blue skies...
does it get any better I ask??
Post a Comment