4.03.2009

Insane in the Membrane

Oh Look! Corey and his brother Clint are building the "SHOP". No big deal, right? Well its like 30 degrees. Its snowing mixed with a little rain. The wind is blowing just enough to freeze the snot before it hits your upper lip. I could have gotten a better close up but just sticking my head out the door gave me the chills and numbed my fingers. Dedication. Determination. Hard work ethic. Manliness. I don't care what it looks like, its INSANE. Not to mention the shop has about the same square footage as the house. Its so comforting to know that his tools will have a nice warm place to sleep at night.

3 comments:

Tessa's Blog said...

Wow your right--it's gotten a lot bigger. Well hey just think you have a place for family to stay--haha. Things are looking good--just think you can have your yard done this summer--right? Well have fun and hey if Corey wants to freeze let him freeze at least he is freezing happy!

K said...

Wow - I didn't know that Corey was building a shop. It is HUGE. And that is insanity that he is doing that in that weather. Manliness to the extreme.

Miss you!

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Whatever keeps him going I guess. Jerr will work in 100+ here and not even brink and eye. I would die in a pool of sweat if it was me! Jerr would love to have a shop someday too!