Once again we woke up to snow and cold (bitter cold) wind. We also woke up to a freezing house! Our furnace took a break sometime last night. Its back working now.
So here we are in April, huh? Its actually pretty crazy how time flies. While I wish to death it was sunny and springy outside I am grateful that we have things in order and ready for summer! My plant starts are getting big. I need to get a plant light though before they decide they want to die.
Good News ALERT! This just in: Corey is going to work in Vernal! He will go to Greeley Colorado for a couple of weeks to take some classes and put together the new rig that is going to Vernal. He will leave April 14th. The best part is, he's one of the four driller!!! He doesn't have to take a demotion like we almost thought he would.
Well I guess that's about as good a update as I can give you!
2020: Moving Again
6 years ago

6 comments:
Yay for good news! I'm glad Corey will be so much closer!
ARG!!! It is snowing like CRAZY here! Seriously, if it keeps this up until 9:00 tonight like it's supposed to I won't be able to leave the house tomorrow! Oh, wait, that sounds like a great idea!
Yay for no demotions!
For sure, I hate the snow, but it could be worse I guess. You look great by the way! I love they bangs by the way.
I know how you feel about the bitter cold. I'm sooooo over winter right now! We had a little ash issue and then some more snow on Wed. morning. It's so cold and it's already APRIL!!! I can't believe that you guys, in UT are freezing. Wierd. So, how far is Vernal? Are you guys going to move? I didn't know that Corey was having to get another job. You guys are so cute. Love you.
Beth
hey thats cool that corey is working in vernal now, thats much closer isn't it ? i know i cant believe we got snow yesterday. i mean i can. but i dont like it!! good luck with your garden starts. oh and you had asked how andy was doing with the new baby, so far, so good!:) so far he seems to like her. we'll see when she can get ahold of his toys;)
by the way , CUTE pics of cailyn!! i cant believe she just got her first tooth! congrats to her!
Post a Comment