
Little Miss Cute Face is 10 months old. Yesterday actually. She woke up with her finger in mouth and whining. When picked her up she gave me her usual cheeser smile and there it was, a new tooth. Number one. Bottom right side. She's been in rare form all week so I knew something had to happen. It did, a first tooth. As for the picture, I'm pretty sure this is the look my sisters feel I give them most often. The "whatever, you dumb person" look. Glad she got something from me!

To celebrate the tooth I cut my bangs. Not really. You see, I lost a bunch of hair after I had Cailyn. But not like you lose it in the shower, I mean chunks of hair. Mostly where my bangs would be. So since its growing out but still looks pretty goofy I thought I would just cover it up with more bangs.

Tada! As long as I keep them straight and not curly they look okay. It was the first time I had cut my own hair. Beth wasn't here so she couldn't do it and it was Saturday night so the salon was closed.
5 comments:
Hey Sadie you look really great! I love the bangs in fact I am thinking of cutting my hair and getting bangs again. Wow a new tooth huh--I figured that would happen pretty soon. Anyway--try to get a pic of the tooth, which I am sure you have tried. Anyway you guys look great and I miss you!!
You. Look. MAHVALOUS!
Losing chunks of hair is actually pretty common but obnoxious! You look great! I really like the bangs.
You did a GREAT job cutting your own bangs. i'm sure that you did better than I would have. We both know the havoc I wreak with a pair of scissors.
You look stinkin cute. I think bangs look great on you.
Post a Comment