I'm the wifey to Corey and mommy to Cailyn Jade and Carly Sade. I'm a daughter, sister, neice, aunt, daughter in law, sister in law,cousin, granddaughter and friend. I like to watch it snow, I wear cowboy boots, and love spring flowers. This is the story of my life and all the lives that make it wonderful. Enjoy.
Oh man Sadie and Corey! Do you have a character here? I can't wait and speaking of Cafe Rio....will we be passing one on our way? Just pray that the volcano is finished for a while.
7 comments:
OMGOSH! That's awesome! Love it, love it, love it!
Nice capture of all the faces. Too funny! Just a couple more weeks until cafe rio baby!
Sadie I don't think she could be any cuter! I love all the pics and the faces oh the faces! She loves that camera!!
Oh man Sadie and Corey! Do you have a character here? I can't wait and speaking of Cafe Rio....will we be passing one on our way? Just pray that the volcano is finished for a while.
I am just hungry...it is fast sunday here this morning.
I dont' have your email addy, so email me
DaybreakCO@msn.com
So cute, and I love the lazyboys on the porch. Hilarious. And we all love wyo.
Post a Comment