
I know it kinda looks like her hands are down her diaper but they are not. I repeat...
THEY ARE NOT. She is way to
lady like for such grossness.
This is Cailyn looking like her usual self...very concentrated.
At only three months she has ALMOST mastered the ROLL.

Her new
BFF. We will let her name the
big blue thing when she is ready too.

Her
feet have been the center of attention as of late.
She seems to really enjoy them. I too enjoy them!

This is my
"oh yay! Mom is taking more pictures!!!".
I really do think she is way more advanced then most babies.
Just look at that eye foot coordination! She hits that ball or frog or whatever it is like 5 times!!! She's either the next
Mia Ham(sp?) or she's just plain amazing.
I guess she could be both!
0 comments:
Post a Comment