Ok, I know I have been changing my blog A LOT lately but I just can't find what I want. I look at everyone
Else's blogs and they look so polished and neat. Mine looks like "
blaw". I
decided to check out Tip Junkie , off
Beckys blog and I found out how to get nifty back drops onto my
template! I'm not going to even try and impress anyone with smart computer blogging
jargin. Check the site out of you are tired of boring. I guess I just assume people read/look at my blog and
that's what drives me to maintain something a bit more attractive for my viewing audience. Besides, change is good, blogging is for random thoughts and discussion and I should be willing to do both! Other changes around here take the form a baby growing so fast it blows my mind. I look at her and wonder why she's so perfect and why did I get her? I really wonder if I'll be the mom she deserves.
That's when I look at the changes I need to make in my own life. I have come to realize in a small way that I am the only one that can change me.
Cailyn just gives me a really nice push to do so. I have changed in so many ways since becoming a mom but in ways that are way to hard to really put into words. The way I think for one. I just think different now. Its not about me so much but how I make
Cailyn apart of each though. I guess it is that way with Corey as well but in a much
different way. I don't have to pack a change of clothes and extra
wipes for him. Although I'm sure he would
appreciate me packing him snacks on those trips to Provo to avoid eating out. I may just have to make a mental note of that. Well this is enough blogging for one evening. I have shared my thoughts, insights and randomness enough to full fill the
responsibility's of blogging. I have also added some other blogs of MY interest so I don't feel like I have to blog like this too often. The "Seriously, So Blessed is a spoof blog if you have had the chance to look at it. She is just making fun of the
LDS woman of Utah. Although being
LDS herself she is really just making fun of the Utah part of it all. Oh she "
kilz" me. Till next time. Chow.
1 comments:
Ok I peeked at TAMN's blog and LOL'd! What a statement. You said she speaks to the Utah LDS gals--I swear I met her in Idaho!
TTFN
Post a Comment