So all this time I had no idea how to put a video on here!!! This video isn't too exciting but now I know how to do it anyway! Cailyn is actually 3 months tomorrow (29th) but since I woke up thinking that was today, I told everyone it was today...we'll just act like today is the 29th. I will be sure to put some more pictures of this monumental day up as soon as the peanut wakes up! I guess there really is no hurry, I still have all of tomorrow to celebrate and post pictures and videos!!! To bad she can't eat cup cakes yet because I feel like baking! And that urge lasted about as long as it took me to type it. Oh and I just wanted to mention that my dad will be here in about a week!! Count down for Grandpa Hansen!!!!
(You love the colors, don't you? Kinda feels like you're reading ART!)

0 comments:
Post a Comment