Happy Super Bowl Sunday. Although, the Hansens have never been real football fans so I am pretty sure no one really cares. I am headed to church and after my home teachers and there wifes who happen to be my visiting teachers have invited me to there Super Bowl party. I guess its a Mexican food theme. I have this wonderful 57 inch TV here at my houes but the weather must have landed some real nice ice and snow in my dish because I cant get a signal. We are in the middle of a nice snow storm today. My home teachers were in my driveway this morning clearing me a path with their 4 wheelers and little baby plows. I think it looks so cute! Tiny little plows on a wheeler! Corey wants to get me my own wheeler next summer that is bigger and slower then the one we have and I am not going to stop him! But he wants to put one of those cute plows on it in the winter. I say, as long as I get to plow with it! Well this is the Cunningham update! Corey gets home this Tuesday and wants to finish painting the spare rooms, put up some shelves in the closets and other little things around the house. Should be a good week! I did finish my books that I was reading non stop for the last week so I can finally go back to normal while Corey is home. If you have not read them yet, I recommend the Michelle Meyer books, about the Vampires. The first is Twilight, then New Moon and the third is Eclipse. The forth doesnt come till September. *pout* But since I have started last Friday Icant seem to put them down. Well till last night when I finished the 3rd. SO GOOD!!! Ok well I am headed off to get ready for a delightful Sunday afternoon of testimonies, football and tacos.
2020: Moving Again
6 years ago

5 comments:
Hey Sadie you look great--you'll never believe it, but I watched the game too. I think it's the first football game I have ever watched, but it was fun to hang out with friends for 4 hours or whatever. It was really close and I was cheering for New England's team--just cause they have been undefeated, but oh well what can you do they really weren't playing well. Ok you and Becky have sparked my curiousity and I want to read those books. Someone told me that the fourth is just a rewrite of the first from the boys point of view--whatever that means. Anyway just wanted to say hi--that I love you--and hope to see you soon.
Hello Beautiful! What a cute little baby belly you have. We are done here in May. We are sure hoping to come through Utah but that's all up in the air. We can't wait to leave Barrow although we have met wonderful people and had many good experiences. Only 3 1/2 months left! Love you!
Oh Sadie, you are looking so stinkin' cute these days! I mean, when are you not looking cute? that would be never! yeah, i read those vampire books. My next door neighbors are way into them and have them all, so I borrowed them last semester. They're okay. That Belle chick is just too needy for me, but whatever! Uh, so what are you doing around March 8th, or 9th? I am coming down to Utah on the 6th (Elsa is visiting and it's her birthday. I get to see my nephews, wahoo!) But I really want to see you. Perhaps you could send me your digits so I can contact you! Okay, peace!
Hey girl:
You should totally get a 4-wheeler with a plow. My parents have one and I used it for the first time this winter. It was soooo much fun. Ian and I were going to do his parent's driveway with it. As soon as I got on, he wasn't touching it. You look great and I hope things are good for you.
Love you,
Beth
P.S. I like your name ideas for the little nugget
Sadie-
Cute, cute! You look great!! We watched the last half hour of the superbowl, for the first time in my life! It was okay....
Post a Comment