



There SHE is!!!! We are so excited!! I think everyone knew it would be a girl though. I kept thinking it was a boy just to be a surprise since everyone kept telling me it was a girl. She is a mover and shaker though!! We had a real time trying to get the right pictures that the doctor needed. I had to get up and walk around, go pee, lay on my side and after about an hour, we finally got the pictures of the heart and chest we needed. She was doing flips and rolling over the whole time! I think she's going to be athletic!! That and she has real big feet! She kicked the whole time! It was really fun and I am so glad Corey was able to be here with me and share in the excitment! So now we are just going to wait for our little girl and hope she is just as cute as everyone says she'll be! I know she will be cute!

6 comments:
Hi Sadie and Corey!
Love the little girl pictures. Of course she will be cute...how could she not be??? Yup, she is in there playing pretend basketball. We'll be looking online for ways to prevent blown out knees, hey! I got the first comment..yup, I am a Bloggers Mom.
Love, MOM
Hey you guys! How great to have a little girl. What a feeling to see the ultrasound and see that the baby is for REAL!! You are guys are going to be such awesome parents. Hope to see you in May if we can! Congratulations!
Hey there guys.
I got your text the other day too. Congrats big time. I'm so excited for you two. A little jealous, but don't tell Ian. Anyway, I hope everything's going well with you two. Sorry I'm a loser and never called you back after you called me on my birthday. Thanks anyway. Love you,
Beth
yay! a girl! A little sadie running around. oh boy, watch out! j/k So now that you kno what she is, what names are you thinking of? Heidi is always an option! You can use my name if you want! Sweet, well if I'm down in the Salt Lake area I'll give you a call, but I think I need your number again! Peace out!
awww little girls. i think she will be great :)
i need to see you soon. and now i love close to salt lake- we need to chill :)
awww congrats!!!! how exciting!!! mary gets back from work this wed night, so this weekend we could do something if ya wanted.
Post a Comment