2.09.2008

Winter Wonderland!





Well are at it again! It is such a nice day today that we are working on the roof to our back deck! I decided to get all geared up to make a snow angel in the untouched snow. Now I know you cant see my head. I am not only wearing a big puffy jacket but my belly is sticking straight out. And yes, for you really observent people out there, my snow pants are not zipped for even more obvious reasons. Plus, Corey doesnt really wait for the best moment to take pictures. The very first picture is the west view from our back porch. I love this view!!! We got so much snow this week and the wind has made it so smooth!
I started up our wheeler for fun and took it for a very short ride down the street. It was really squerley though. Its not really meant for the snow and ice. So I figured it would be smart of the pregnant lady to put her wheeler away till summertime. Other then working outside and enjoying Corey being home, there really isnt anything else to update with!

0 comments: