
25 weeks! I had to take this one myself using my mixing bowl, dinner table and camera timer. Its a talent I dont speak of much....So as you can see, I am getting bigger!! She kicks and kicks and kicks. I'm not sure if she's working on her goal kick or lay up. Or maybe she's really bored. Maybe she's going to be one of those mean girls!! Naw, its her goal kick! I cant believe we only have 15 weeks left!!! That makes me really happy!!! Other then her kicking, she's healthy and so am I.
8 comments:
You look so cute!!! I can not believe only 15 weeks left. We are so excited for you. We can not wait to meet our new little neice/cousin. I better start shopping for her!
Holy cow. You are just too cute. 15 weeks still seems like a long time to me, but I don't know how it is when you have a human growing inside you. I know it's a long time in school days. Love you girl
Beth
You look great! Keep up the good baby growing!
Sadie you look great! I'm hoping to get out and see you this weekend--I'll let you know soon. Katie's just gonna come out running--I can't wait. Anyway glad things are going well--Love you!
It will seem like those fisrt few months take forever, then the last couple seem to fly by!! You look great! We are so excited for you!! Katie is a cute name!
Sadie! I didn't even know that you were pregnant. Congratulations!
My baby girl! (Girls)
MOM
Sadie Pie you look sooooooo good I think a pregant woman has the most wonderful glow about themselves and wholesome look in the whole world and you are just so pretty I can say that I'm your Dad and a very proud one at that Love Dad
Post a Comment