Well we are no longer looking at that house you see below. Sad but true, we are going to go way below what we are actually approved for. Smart I think. So we are still looking and still not really sure where we want to buy. We both like Heber City (close to Park City) and Springville (south west of Provo). We also don't mind Spanish Fork ("Fark" if you are from the area) but its still really up in the air. I get the job of hunting and setting up tours while Corey is at work. I am sorta working with a few agents. This buying a house stuff really freaks me out but its fun at the same time. I'm still working at Home Depot and thats going well. Retail is the pits but someone has to do it! We regret to say that we did not buy our tickets fast enough to come to Alaska so agian, we may not be coming up. We will see what happens with the house thing and see where we end up before we decide when to come down. Is anyone up to coming down for a wedding? That may be what happens before we come up. Sorry guys! Not that we have any dates or even plans of a wedding because we dont plan ahead that well. But I am working on that! Just keep your calendars open! Well this is my quick update and I have nothing more for you all! Much love!
4 comments:
whoa waht is going on with your life??? i havent checked this thing enough. first of all- love the kayaks. i knew you would get some one day. :) second- youre buying a house and getting married?? holy crap. i guess tahts the trend with most people eh? good luck! miss you!
Sadie-
Well, the Sandidges would come up. Do we count. We are supposed to be heading up to AK in 3 weeks. Good luck and don't make me tell you what I think about the whole marriage thing. Or should I have David call you up and tell you?? Hah!!
Well if you are seriously thinking of getting married soon, give us a date. We will try are best to come. We are a little sad there is no trip to Ak. Addi is missing you. You better keep looking for tickets. All the family is missing is you. Nels, Todd and Tessa are all up here now. SO GET ON BOARD AND COME UP!
hey, so I had an orientation at Tesoro on Monday and guess who was the presenter? Miles, your brother! When I said my name, he was like "oh, get got a Carlson on here." I knew he would say something like that! So, you're getting married? And when are you planning the perhaps wedding? Cause if its sometime after September beginnings, I'd come to it cause I'll be at school in Idaho! wahoo! And Heber City is cool. I have some friends there! plus, its on the way to Anna's house! okay, have a nice day!
Post a Comment