That's how I feel right now!! Holy cats time is flying by so fast!!! I really can't believe its July already! Its so hot here and only getting hotter! You would think I would be loosing weight or something worth while in all this heat but now. All I do is sweat and get headaches. Yes, I am drinking water. Lots of water!! Its the only reason I am still alive. The house hunt goes on but with LOTS more luck and options! We are now thinking we want to get one of those nifty manufactured homes and slap it on a basement with oh, .50 acres around it. And all under 200K. Pretty good I think for this over priced dessert! No, actually, we are looking at Mona. It is just 5 min North of Nephi in a really small farming community. There are mountains on both sides of us, a big lake/reservoir and lavender fields! Plus cows but I think they put in the lavender fields to cover up the smell of the cows. Pretty smart people!! I of course love it but Corey is still not sure if he loves it as much as I. Well that is about all I have to update you with. I have no pictures of anything neat. I miss Alaska like a child misses their blanket. I am still really hoping for August. Cross those fingers and toes! I love you guys! SWAK!
2020: Moving Again
6 years ago

1 comments:
Cute picture Sadie! Seriously you need to come up in August. We can have a big party to welcome you and your Mom back. She left today and seemed so excited but nervous to leave home for so long. Hopefully she can relax and have a great time.
Post a Comment