Yup...Those are my prize winning zuccini you see before you. Laying them out made me feel like I was laying out salmon or something! These came out of MY and Coreys garden. Last night. Fresh baby, fresh. The really big ones are too big to eat staight so I'll make some bread out of it. I'm sure mom would be proud! I'll try to get some good pictures of the actual garden too. The tomatos are about to take over the cage we have around them and the cantalope will be ready soon! My peppers are kinda slow but I'm sure they are just intimidated by the monster tomato plants. We still have lots of peas to pluck and one of these days the carrots will diside they are done too. Well this is the update of the MASTER GARNER, herself.
2020: Moving Again
6 years ago

4 comments:
Those zuccini are pretty impressive. We have gotten SO much rain here that our garden is not doing too well!!
Good job on the zuccini. You have a green thumb like your mom!!! Me on the other hand do not. Your Mom got me 6 hanging baskets for my house and yes I killed them all. She then gave me 3 more and I have kept those alive so far. I am just trying so hard not to kill them while she is in India. Well we are still waiting for you to announce either a wedding or a plane ticket up to see us. Does MIles need to call Corey and talk to him!
amazing. sadie youre my inspiration with your garden. i have always wanted to grow one of my own :) pick some peas for me :)
Hi Sadie!
I just remembered to check blogs. You all do such a good job on them. What I'd really like to do is fill the back of that pretty truck up with some slimy wet and bloody red salmon! Honestly though, the zuchs are great and I wish I had them in my garden. I don't have a garden actually, none at all this year.
Love, MOM
Post a Comment