6.13.2007

Summer Days and House Shopping

This is the house we are LOOKING at...dont get to excited...yet.
There is a two car garage attached, a two car garage detached ( as you can see) and a shed. Only someone like Corey would need all this! Each kayak gets thier own house!
This is the upstairs kitchen...I just looked at it today and I don't remember all the white...probobly because I was thinking about how to change it all.

This is the downstairs kitchen...this place is massive. Needs something that I just cant put my finger one....oh yeah! PEOPLE!


Ok so I look fat but its just the camera...or maybe I'm in denial. But look at that fish! Its just like ones Teagan and Brayden caught!!!! Only we wont have to use it for bate for bigger fish. This is as big as they get!

Mia really does love fish....kiss the fish MIA!

Today Corey and I went fishing and it was way to much fun! I caught a nice 6'' trout while Corey caught lots and released lots. I actually lost one because I wasn't fast enough getting it off the hook. Oops! We went up to AF Canyon to fish the river. The weather was perfect and it really made me want to head up to Alaska for some bigger fish! We are still looking at coming this year but I think the summer prices are just to much right now. Plus, Corey really wants to buy a house and as of today, we found the place we want but we have to wait till next week to see if he is qualified for this house and to make any offer. I am leaving all this up to Corey and his grandparents because the whole buying a house thing really confuses me. Why cant you just buy the house and be done? There is so much involved!!!! But it is a way nice house with LOTS of space for FAMILY! Like 7 rooms worth of space! It was a basement with 4 rooms (kinda small ones but hey!) and a kitchen and living room. Thats just the basement! Upstairs is the master bedroom with a private bath, jetted tub and the laundry room is connected to that! The yard is huge! Has a nice lawn, garden and yes...patio with a hot tub. We have no idea if that comes with the house but its still an option of it doesn't. So there is lots of fun stuff going on right now! I am really loving life right now and wishing I was spending more time with the family! Oh and the yard has animal rights so we want to get a COW!!!! Cool huh? I think so.

2 comments:

Motorcycle Mamma said...

Hi Sadie, it looks like it is up in the hills. Is it kind of remote or are there people around? A cow??? Does this mean you are not coming in August? Am I going to have to come down there?
The dogs are barking. They have been extra freaked out since the big brown bear went through our yard a couple of nights ago, about 2:00 a.m. It was HUGE! Nels is in Anchorage tonight, guess we will see him sometime tomorrow morning. He is going to go and work for Billy at the beach site. Hopefully we will see Tessa on Sunday, for a couple of days. Night time for me too. Bye. Blogger's Mom

Cady said...

DUDE! A cow!!! that would be awesome!