1.23.2007

There is a first for EVERYTHING!

Ok so I know I already have a car but for the first time in my life, I actually went to a car lot and talked to a salesmen, looked at some cars, test drove them and BOUGHT ONE!!! Yes, Its true. I did it! I know its lame that I don't have a picture of my LINCOLN LS but I will soon! And no, its not 'grandma' , although Grandma would like it! Its a 2002 with only 36,000 miles and I got a steal of a deal. She is white/pearl with tan leather interior. I never really saw myself in a Lincoln but I do now!! So even though I never blog about anything normal, I guess I could catch ya'll up on the 'happenings'. I am back at work now but I have managed to get back to a 2 week on and 2 week off shift so I can spend more time with Corey and make a good living. I spent my last days off picking out paint for my bathroom. I even did all the work myself! Corey and I went to Wendover on the spur of the moment and I had my first CASINO experience! It was so much fun to walk into a room filled with mirrors and lights and really have no any idea where you are at anytime! We played the nickel slots for a while and made about $2.50! Although I'm sure lost much more. Oh well, it was fun! We had a nice drive in the Lincoln and it was nice to get away! We are going to Vegas in Feb. for about 3 days to celebrate V-Day. I know, I know, I historically hate the day and still kind of do but the price was way to good to pass up! Plus as usual, I'll spend the 14th alone since Corey has to go back to work a week before me. So maybe I'll keep up the tradition and keep on hating it! Well I think that's about it! January is almost gone and the year already feels like its going to fast. I wish work felt more like that! Till next time!!

2 comments:

Mary Grace said...

sounds like a busy fun life! umm i will miss the explorer...you should give it to me! a lincoln...wow. that sounds pretty nice actually. so are you like, marrying this guy or what?

Heidi Michelle said...

yeah, what are you doing with the explorer? did it die or something? that would be ever so sad if it did. And yeah, when's the date?