1.28.2007

Anyone Seen My Baseball???

I really have no reason to be blogging right now except the fact that I just feel like it! I'm at work and we all know that sends me into a world that no one wants to be in! If you pretend your nuts, people seem to leave you alone and only talk about you behind your back. But if you act sain then it gives them freedom to talk about you wherever you may be! Its a wonderful world! I like to say I work with some of "Jerry's Kids" . Although, I must be Jerry because I keep coming back! Insane or just stupid. They say you cant fix Stupid but I think you can! Lots of patience and love and walla! You have ignorant stupid! Its almost like being innocent! But not. Ok well I just thought I would share some of my lastest and greatest thoughts with you. I am getting over a really back cold that really wanted to be the flu but all I got out of it was a big pretty cold sore on my lip. It had the potential of taking over the whole right side of my face but luckely the fever broke and it stopped just outside of my nose. Its real HOT! No really, it burns like the fire deep within my soul! Tata!

0 comments: