1.29.2007

The Corey and Sadie Show



I know...we are cute! Corey and I are doing really well and about to take our first trip together! We are going to Vegas on the 6th to the 8th! Its our Valentines date but since he is working on the 14th, we'll take it the week before. We are still in love and loving it!

8 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

Love the pictures. Come visit when you get back. We are moving to Ak so we won't be around very much longer.

Mary Grace said...

oh sadie- what have you been up to besides corey? when are you going to come ski in idaho with me?

Heidi Michelle said...

hey Sadie lady-
thanks for commenting on my web page so much. I can see why you don't....you're too busy with that boy....whatevah!
HEIDI

Heidi Michelle said...

p.s. Mare and I are coming down to Salt Lake this weekend, where you gonna be?
HEIDI

Tessa's Blog said...

Hey Sadie,
Wow that was a quick reply. I am glad you like it. I hope your doing well--don't go crazy you know there are always other oppurtunities. You look great in the last pic's you sent out. I am working on getting some I just don't have any fun ones. Anyway have a great night. Take Care sis!

Cady said...

SADIE SADIE!!!! these pictures are great, I'm glad that you guys are happy and I hope you have fun on your trip, I'm a wee bit jealous....do you have a working email?? cause the one I have seems to hate me, or we can go back to snail mail if you have one of those addresses, haha...... well that's it, keep me posted on the goings-on

Motorcycle Mamma said...

Hi Sadie, You'll never guess who this, none other than Mama Blogger! Yes, the pictures are cute! Are you sure this man is not the reincarnation of Jesse? I guess that Jesse is on the 'lamb' so no one can find him. Oh well, yes you do look gorgeous. Hope the trip to Las Vegas is fun and you don't lose your grub stake. Later, Mama

CHANIPOO said...

SADIE, hey my gma gave me your blog. your pics are pretty cute of you and core core. my gma told me that that dog of yours bit her hahah thats no good. hope homedepot is good for you. maybe i'll see u sometime soon. luvya..chani