
That's right! I am now a BEARS FAN! I have never had a team in football to cheer for until now! Every game I seem to watch is the Bears vs. WHOEVER so I took it as a sign. I don't know who is in this picture or what it is but its a BEARS picture! SO tomorrow at the appointed time, wherever you are, GIVE ME A BIG " DA BEARS!" If your wondering what tomorrow is, its the SUPER BOWL. The only Sunday of the year that the Bishop dreads. From Sheri and I, "DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS! GO BEARS!!!!"

5 comments:
i am pretty sure my nephew loves the bears as well, so thats who i am rooting for. i probably wont get around to actually watching the game, but...you will have to let me know how its goes...the bears will tear those colts apart with their sharp teeth and claws( and by that i mean mad football skillz). we need to see each other soon. you havent lost my number have you?
Hey Sadie, how come you don't call Mary up on the phone? How was the game? Of course, you know, I didn't get to see it either.
Love, Blogger Mom
LOST! We were cheering for the opposite team that actually won!
Hey I am trying to add you to my blog, put can't find what your actual blogspot address is. http://(something).blogspot.com. Anyway have fun in Las Vegas. Love you
dude, update your blog. i know you get on here! Keep it real!
HEIDI
Post a Comment