1.01.2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Another year has come and gone! Looking back at the years events I would have to say that I am excited about the new year. Its time to move on and enjoy the view! Just dont forget to look back every now and then and remember the good friends and family who helped you get where you are today. Thank them by making each day a good memory! I would have to say that my new year resolution would be to have joy in my life. Be a better person and friend. Tell people I love them. Have more confidence in myself. Stop doubting. Be happy! And go camping in our new 5th wheel!! Yeah, Corey found a camper for a really good price and he got it. We have some fixing up to do but that will be way fun! I cant wait to tear out all the nasty 70's stuff and make it look DELUX! Corey and I are doing great and having fun! He got me a ring for Christmas! We dont have any set plans on dates or anything but I'll keep you posted! Life is good and I hope the same is true for all of you!

2 comments:

Mary Grace said...

what?!?!

Miles and Bex said...

Post some pictures of the new car! We hope you like it. Come over and visit!