7.26.2006

How I feel about all this. Taegan always has the best way of saying things

If things don't happen when they are suppost too, does that mean they arn't suppost to happen? Or is it just the Lord testing us to see how patient we are? If that is the case, I am really in the ringer. To stay in AK or go to UT? That is the question that brings us together today. Could it really be this difficult? Or that simple? Sure, going to UT would be really fun. I could see all my friends from my mission. Meet cute boys that I'll be too shy to talk to. Have nice weather to drive in. Be around the little additions to the Hansen Family. Have a population larger then 100,000. OR....stay here and wait to find a job. I'm really not having any luck finding a job. Even in Anchorage where there are help wanted signs all over the place! Did I pray about it? Yup. Did I get an answer? I think so. But is "Do what you feel is right" an answer? Or just my lack of faith. In any case, here I am wondering what the heck I need to do in about 2 weeks. This I'll tell you. I will either be writing my next blog from here or UT. Well maybe not my next one but pretty close to it. All 2 or 3 people who actually check this out, stay posted! I need some fresh air....this computer is starting to make me cranky. CIAO!

1 comments:

Mary Grace said...

well, isnt life just full of fun decisions?!! not life threatening or life changing, but frustrating all the same. its odd but i can kind of say, 'i know how you feel'. like you wish someone would say 'DO THIS' and take the pressure off you. ANC would be fun to live in, but so is utah. i think they will both be about the same job wise, eh? good luck sadles..(thats not 'saddles' by the way...the 'a' is like 'ay') haha i better go this is getting long.