
SUNDAY IS A SPECIAL DAY!
I was so grateful for today. I was able to teach a class on scripture study to the Mia Maids and Beehives. As I thought about how special the scriptures were I realized my own lack of study time. I think about how often I needed help and answers and where I go to get them. I don't go to the scriptures near enough! Think about how much we are like the Nephites or the Gentiles! We may be in different times but our struggles are alot the same. They had spiritual struggles the same way we do today and strange enough, they called upon the same Father in Heaven as we do. No matter what we try to say about the past, its there to remind us and teach us how to deal with todays trials. I was glad to be able to teach this lesson because it really made me realize the importance of the scriptures and how special we are to have them. Well that is my thought for today. Till next time!

0 comments:
Post a Comment