

(car rack for kayak carrier)
Necky Manitou KayakMuch to my surprise, I now have a "title" and "link" attachment on my site! I am so excited! Work today was ok but I had to be inside all day pretending to stay busy. I really hope I get a real job soon....boredom is a killer. I called REI back to see what was going on with my application and I got to talk to JOE. He sounded interesting and I hope he thought the same about me so he'll call BACK! The more I thought about it though, Would I really be able to save money or just save long enough for my kayak? Or my car rack? Or a new tent? Or all the water gear I'll need with my kayak? I guess paychecks only come ever two weeks so I have that long to decside what to do with my meager wages. I think car rack comes first, then kayak, wet gear, tent. Ok.....

0 comments:
Post a Comment