Only good thing about it being cold is the sunsets and sunrises are beautiful!
We've been busy making lots of crafts because we can't go outside.
That and everyone has been sick.
Rolie Polie Skirt for Carly. Best part of her week for sure!
The week of Christmas my family was here!! Grandpa Hansen taking the girls for a spin around the back half.
Half of the grandbabies!
I jumped on for a ride. So much fun. Even better then I remember!
Riding on a sled behind a wheeler really is a hoot!
Carly was into it until she got cold.
Clay had way too much fun pulling Lisa on the sled!
He gave her the fast loop around...a few times!
Whole FamDam! Missing Todd and Corey though.
Very fun day! So glad everyone was able to be there!!!
Not the best catch up but its what you get for now!
I'll get inspired to write up something later.
When Carly isn't sitting next to me with a super poopy, stinky diaper.

0 comments:
Post a Comment