I spent about 3 months collecting the pieces to these outfits.
It only took about 20 min. to get this smile out of Cailyn.
Then about 10min. later my battery died.
Not too shabby for a quick photo shoot.
Although, I have some pretty good looking kids so its not hard to get something good out of a short photo shoot.
"OH, the places you'll go" Carly girl.
I just love this shot. Its getting enlarged and put on the wall of awesome.
Is it just me or does she look like a little baby?
Oh well, she is my baby.
I'm going to try and get some more of them together for
yes, the wall of awesome.
Pin It

2 comments:
So cute! Totally worth 3 months of shopping around!
I don't know that there's anything cuter than girls, lace and countryside! Darling photos! And I'd frame them too!
Post a Comment