7.14.2012

Bubble Girls and Other Fun Stuff

Lisa came down to spend the day with us! Lots going on in both Nephi and Mona!
That never happens.


Carly was asleep from our fun in Nephi.

We were headed to see the animals at the Lavender Farm Days and we saw something that we couldn't resist!

Huge bubbles on water! I mean really?!
I didn't think Cailyn would do it alone but I was way wrong.

She did it and did amazing!!!
And she was smart and kept her but down.
We girls put the crack in butt-crack.

Mr. Fabio came to my rescue to help me up.
He also told me not to worry about my butt-crack.
I worry about how tight his shirt was.

Down again.
The hard part about posting pictures was finding pictures that DIDN'T show crack.

Cailyn had so much fun! I guess you could hear screaming with delight. I couldn't hear anything but myself breathing.


And flopping. And it was so hard to get up. I was sweaty and sore when I got out and I was only in for about 5minutes.

I finally made it over to Cailyn. I can only imagine the crack that girl behind me is witnessing.
Sorry.

That one actually hurt. I remember it well.

After we got out of our bubbles and convinced Cailyn we didn't want to get back in line because it was about 50 kids deep, we headed to the big swing!
Carly wasn't a fan. But she sure walked funny when she got out.

Hi Bear!!! He didn't see anything fun. He just looked at his moms chest the whole time.
No wonder he was fussy!
Duh, Lisa!

We saw lambs and little horses.

Carly found a moose and wasn't even scared.

Cailyn and Carly rode pony's!

Carly kept that same face the whole time.
She's the new sheriff in town.



I have such beautiful girls!

I love these girls!
We had such a fun day!
Pin It

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Hi Sadie! Hi Lisa!

Thanks for the "crack" up!

Miss you & Love you, Cassie

Jesse said...

Those Bubbles look like they were a ton of fun! glad you enjoyed yourself!
Melissa