Well as it may appear the other way, We are still here!
Life is going on as normal here on the Cunningham Ranch.
Winter has barley shown her face. Only a few piles of white stuff still here and there
where the shadows lie.
Kids are growing like weeds. Odd we compare kids to weeds because I pull weeds and
despise them. I have fond love for my kids that has nothing to do with weeds.
Cailyn does sometimes talk her way into the weeds category but at the end of the day
she's still my sweetheart. Carly is thankfully not talking yet or walking. She keeps me
busy without those two distractions.
Corey is still busy working out in Colorado. I don't like the distance even though he's gone just as much.
I loath the trips to Salt Lake to drop him off and pick him up though.
Salt Lake and I have never had much to do with each other and I planned on keeping it that
way for as long as I lived in Utah.
Thankfully my sisters both live there so it is nice to see them from time to time.
I like it better when they come see me though.
As for me, I'm recovering really well from my knee surgery.
Physical Therapy was tough at first but I'm kicking some serious knee now.
I'm still working at Weight Watchers and I really do love it.
It keeps me focused on being skinny. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. True story.
If you are waiting for pictures you'll be waiting for awhile. I'm holding out for
a new camera. I fancy Digital SLR camera.
I've found new homes for the silly camera's I'd had before.
I at this time don't even have a camera. Its weird.
So imagine the girls getting big and cute.
Hopefully in a couple of months I'll have saved up enough to get my dream camera.
I do have a birthday coming up so you are more then welcome to donate to the
camera fund. I'll call it the "Watching my Kids Grow Up Fund".
Ha.
Okay well theres our update. Oh and I didn't win the BeYOUtiful contest even though I felt like a winner just being chosen. So thanks for you votes, it meant the world to me!

0 comments:
Post a Comment