I guess I didn't have to wait as long as I thought.
In fact I only had to wait for two days.
I've only had it 6 hours and I'm already taking better pictures.
Or maybe its just my kids thought it was nice not having a camera in their face
for a few days.
Her name is Cooter.
She's from the land of Olympus.
Evolt E-410 down hyw 10megapixel.
Don't forget to stop off and get some 14-42mm and 40-150mm.
Cooter makes me really happy even though I
don't know her very well.
I'm looking foward to getting to know her though.
I feel like we can have something special.
I know we can. She came to me so easy.
$190 for a $700 camera.
I know I got lucky.
And I owe it all to these two!
They made a mad dash to pick it up for me.
Thanks Lisa and Clay! You're the best ever!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment