I'm all out of ideas for things to write about.
I haven't taken any pictures of the girls.
There hasn't been anything interesting or fun happening.
Our daily life is pretty normal and sometimes a bit
well boring.
But for the sake of keeping my family and friends updated,
I'll go for it.
1. I got a new gun. Its for hunting elk in October.
Its camo wrapped and we having shot it yet but will next days off.
2. Carly is 8 months old now. That went fast!
3. Cailyn starts school in about 3 weeks. Pre-school, two days a week for two hours.
She'll also start dance class, once a week.
4. Uh...maybe there was only three things.
So there you have it. My brain is taking a nap now.
I do hope this writers block clears up soon.
I love writing.
If you can think of something I should write about,
let me know.
Can use all the help I can get!
And if you want to send me a good camera
I'll be happy to start taking pictures again too.

0 comments:
Post a Comment