Can you believe it????
He SMILES!!
AND I LOVE THIS PICTURE.
After much BEGGING I finally just made an appointment for my favorite
girl to come over and take family pictures.
Corey took his time picking out a shirt while I
had the girls outside getting some pictures.
I only have family pictures done every two years
so I was thrilled they turned out so good.
Be expecting Christmas Cards this year!









3 comments:
Wow! They turned out sooooo good. I'm glad Corey was able to find a shirt in just the right shade of gray. :)
P.S. You look amazing!
You are beautiful and you have a beautiful family! The pictures turned out great. Both your kids have grown so much! I'm sorry I haven't called you back yet. It was really good to hear your voice on my message machine. Love yer guts!
Look how beautiful you are! And I love the couples pic of you guys. Really cute. Love those girlies, wish you were close for a playdate or ten. Miss you.
Post a Comment