5.25.2011

eFoods Global

Here I am in the land of Food Storage.
I feel pretty good about my own food storage even though I have never
bought into any of the dozens food storage companies here.
Until now.
I'm going to try out eFoods Global.
I found out about them HERE.
I took the tour and decided that it was worth trying.
Not because I'm afraid of having enough food what the world ends
because honestly, it will be the end and who needs food when its all over?
I'm worried about saving as much money as I can while I stock up my pantry.
I've been doing the "coop-in" thing for awhile and can't seem to get things that we actually like to eat in my pantry. Who really wants to eat food storage when it tastes like the "end"?
So take the tour.
Pay the shipping and see for yourself.
I can't wait to get mine in the mail.
And please do share!

0 comments: